March 9th through March 13th!
Never heard of parish mission? And who are the Friars? Read our FAQs here!
Don’t miss this opportunity for renewal and growth in your faith! This “retreat that comes to you” will help you refocus your life on holiness and prayer. We provide babysitting for toddlers & pre-K kids, so the rest of the family can experience the Friars. There truly is something for everyone at the St. Gregory the Great Family Lenten Mission.
Bring the kids!
Everyone is welcome to join us for our Parish Mission. For families with toddlers and pre-K children, our Little Cherubs Nursery will provide childcare on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday evenings. Please use the form below to sign up.
On Monday evening, children grades K-3 are welcome to participate in our children's activities in the Parish Center, while older children and parents listen to a Friars talk on prayer in the Church and high schoolers attend High School Rock! Please use the form below to sign up your K-3 kids for Monday night fun.
The talks in the Church on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings are appropriate for adults and children grade K and up.
Please bring a donation of nonperishable food for the poor any night you attend!
Saturday March 9th:
- 7:30pm @ Parish Center: Catholic Underground with Adoration
Sunday March 10th: Meet the Friars at all Sunday Masses
Monday, March 11th
- 7pm @ Church: “Prayer: Can You Handle the Truth?”
- 7pm @ Parish Center: High School Rock! Get personal with the Friars! High schoolers are invited for music, faith-sharing and stories with the Friars - you'll be glad you joined us!
- 7pm @ Parish Center: Activities for K-3rd grade children
Tuesday March 12th
- 7pm @ Church: “Reconciliation: Let it Go Already!”
Wednesday March 13th:
- 7pm @ Church: Family Blessing Night