Summer CCD Program
Welcome to My Catholic Faith Delivered,
our at-home component of the Summer CCD Program.
Summer Program dates for 2013
June 24th - 28th & July 1st - 3rd
8:00am - 2:30pm
PLEASE GO TO THE REGISTRATION FORMS PAGE TO SIGN UP FOR THE 2013-2014 SUMMER CCD PROGRAM !Click here to access the My Catholic Faith Delivered website.
Here is the schedule that is suggested for your child to cover:
October: Lessons 1,2
November: Lessons 3, 4, 5,
December: Lessons 6, 7
January: Lessons 8, 9, 10
February: Lessons 11, 12
March: Lessons 13, 14
April: Lessons 15, 16
May: Lessons 17, 18
You have the option for schedule flexibility, which will allow your family to work at your own pace, provided that all of the material is covered by May 15, 2013. Several of our students completed all of the online work by Christmas last year!
Your child received a folder in the summer with the student notebook inside. THIS NOTEBOOK LISTS THE CHAPTERS THAT CORRESPOND WITH EACH LESSON. Your child is to complete the online pre and post test for each of the chapter(s) noted for each Lesson. The Unit Tests are optional. Click here for all of the student notebooks (for grades 3-6) to this email, just in case you need another copy. The notes that the children took in the summer from their teachers should be sufficient (when combined with the book reading) to do very well on the online work.
We will be tracking the progress of all the students, but don’t hesitate to contact the Religious Education office should there be any questions or concerns.
Instructions for the My Catholic Faith Delivered website:
Once logged in, you will land on the Dashboard page, your central navigation page. Here are some "quick tips" to help you get started:
- You will want to click on every page and take every assessment in order to receive a 100% completion.
- The check mark system shows your progress: A green checkmark means you completed that lesson or page. A hollow check mark means you have started but not completed the lesson or page. No check mark means you have not yet begun that lesson or page.
- From the Dashboard page, you may easily return to the last lesson you were in by clicking the LAST LESSON link.
- Detailed instruction for every page is found by clicking PAGE HELP at the top of the page.
To access your course:
- Click the COURSES tab at the top of the page.
- Click the course title on the left side of the screen.
- The chapter menu will display on the right side of the screen. Click the desired chapter link.
- This will take you right in to the lesson. Scroll down if necessary to click the NEXT button to progress to the next page.
- Click on PROFILE tab at top of the page
- Click the REPORTS button
- The course displays on the left-- the description/progress displays on the right
- To see a more detailed report, click on a chapter on the left side of screen. Again, progress reports display on the right side of the screen. You may even click on the assessment to see your tests.